M. R. S. through Michigan

<< All album photos 6/10 photos
Circa 1950 M. R. S. 150 AGT wheel tractor. MRS tractors were developed in the 1940s to pull large scrapers and bottom dump wagons. The large fenders can be filled with ballast for greater traction.

(c) Historical Construction Equipment Association 2013-2016
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
419-352-5616 - Fax 419-352-6086

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software